Rod Ends & Spherical BearingsTransmission Equipment » Rod Ends & Spherical Bearings
RR Fisher & Co Ltd is an authorized agent for Hirschmann GmbH.
RR Fisher offers the following models of Hirschmann Rod Ends and Spherical Bearings:
- SFC/SMC/SSC – Relubricatable heavy-duty design, rod ends and spherical bearings
- SFCP/SMCP/SSCP – PTFE maintenance free heavy-duty design, rod ends and spherical bearings
- SFC CETOP/SFCP CETOP – CETOP- standard relubricatable or maintenance-free heavy-duty rod ends
- SC/SCP – Relubricatable or maintenance-free heavy-duty spherical bearings without steel outer ring
- 2RS – Sealed rod ends, spherical bearings
- W – Threaded bolts for rod ends and spherical bearings
Please contact us for a competitive price and availability.
HIRSCHMANN Rod Ends and Spherical Bearings are bearing elements on a plain bearing basis. They are standardized according DIN 648 / ISO 6126 and CETOP. They are used for static and dynamic power transmission, and have proved their worth in millions of instances.
HIRSCHMANN Rod ends and Spherical bearings are supplied in metric measurements with bore diameters of 2-50mm. They are available as relubricatable or maintenance free parts.
HIRSCHMANN maintenance free Rod Ends and Spherical Bearings are also available in complete stainless steel (NIRO, 100% non-ferrous metal free) version.
- Aircraft construction
- Machine tools
- Engine building
- Motor vehicles
Please refer to catalogue for selection guidelines and further technical information HirschRodEnds.pdf.
To view the full range of products manufactured by Hirschmann GmbH please click on the website link www.hirschmanngmbh.com.